Do you control your money, or does your money overwhelm you? Many of us have a love/hate relationship with the stuff (we love having it, but we hate having to worry about it), and we fall into unhealthy habits that are detrimental to our health and happiness in the long run.
When it comes to money managing, does any of this sound familiar?
• Money stresses you out, so you try not to think about it and hope someone else will magically pay off your debt and set aside savings for your retirement.
• You are a spender with a problem staying within your budget limitations (your motto is “buy now, repent later”).
• You are notorious for being a penny-pincher, and even when you do spend money, you have a hard time enjoying it.
• You have a lot of issues with money because of the way you were raised, and you are having a hard time overcoming your past.
Create Write Now’s self-therapy guidebook and workbook, Pay Yourself First, helps you discover and understand your current relationship with money and set yourself up for positive change through insightful journaling exercises. You will be able to explore your financial past, present and future in a supportive and safe environment to better manage and master your money matters.
Benefits of Your Money Matters Journaling Exercises:
• Address the concerns you have about money head-on
• Uncover the origins of your worries and fears about money and work toward healing
• Determine your top financial goals for the future and set up a plan to achieve them
• Find healthy, sustainable practices for making and managing money
• Learn how to reprogram the way you talk to yourself about money and become your own support system
NOW ON SALE IN OUR STORE!