The Ultimate Self-Healing Tool is Right at Your Fingertips: Journaling
Your fingertips give you the ability to pick up prescription pills and pop them in your mouth. But what if you knew they could be used for something that makes you healthier?
They can! Your fingertips can be used to tap into a secret power that is proven to help you ;
- Reduce stress and physical pain
- Overcome illness and other life challenges
- Heal emotional wounds from past traumas
- Resolve inner conflicts and improve relationships
- Gain a deeper understanding of your true authentic self
- Conquer limiting beliefs and fears that have held you back
Many published studies in respected medical journals, show that when you put pen to paper you can transform your life in ways you’ve never imagined.
My own story is proof enough. Through journaling I have been able to reverse the physical debilitating effects of MS. Something prescription drugs didn’t do. In fact, prescription drugs had only made me feel worse. However, expressive writing brought physical healing to my body, and allowed me to find a door into my soul. Read more here.
Make today the day you give yourself permission to transform your life.
All you need is an open mind—and a pad and a pen.