Journaling For Self Growth
Journaling can be a powerful tool for self growth!
Using your journaling practice for self improvement can help you get focused on the things you want to achieve in your life, determine the steps you need to take to 'get you there' -- and improve your self-discipline by providing a framework for getting things done!
Whatever it is you want to gain in your life, you can use your journal to make it happen, including:
- Secure a new job - or a new career!
- Start a business
- Manage your money - and acheive your financial goals
- Lose weight
- Learn something new
- Improve your relationships
- and more!
If there is something you've been telling yourself you can't do, journaling can help you gain new perspective, change your negative thought patterns, and stop letting your inner critic stand in your way!
Here you'll find links to our best self growth articles, tools, products and information to help you get started on your path to journaling to improve your life!
How to Get Started!
If you are just getting started using your journal for self growth, you'll find all the resources you need right here on the CreateWriteNow website!
- Subscribe to the CreateWriteNow blog for free tips and inspiration and sign up for our complimentary newsletter to receive ongoing information, links to helpful articles - and special insider offers available to our subscribers only!
- If you're new to journaling for self-improvement and need some guidance, you'll find our eBook, Start Journaling a great way to get started. You can download a free chapter here and the full copy is available in our journal writer's store.
- If you have questions about getting started journaling for self improvement or would like someone to help you dig in, consider signing up for a 'Journaling Jumpstart' session - and work directly with CreateWriteNow founder and journaling expert, Mari L. McCarthy.
- If you already have some journal writing experience under your belt, and are looking for inspiration to reignite your passion for journaling, you'll find our eBook '27 Days of Journaling to Health and Happiness' an eye-opening, fun and inspiring path to getting your pen back on the page!
- Or you may enjoy participating in one of our upcoming Journaling Challenges.
Mari L. McCarthy offers coaching and related services to journal writers of all levels - learn more about Mari's Private Workshops here. Right now, experienced journalers can get a jump-start with our 27-Day Challenge. Learn all about it here!